Leading edge digital strategy coaching and problem solving for teams where being fit to win in digital is essential.
In company training
Consultancy and research
Overview of Digital Acceleration Programme (Advanced)
This programme takes marketing teams to world-class standard, building on the introductory "Brilliance Across the Basics" Digital Acceleration Programme. We go deeper into digital skills you need to build a winning presence in social, search, mobile, video, and web content, combining them together in the right way for your brand's digital conversation ecosystem.
We start with our digital strategists working with your team to identify the opportunities for the brand. Then we design the right mix of workshops to overcome those challenges and maximise the digital opportunities for their brand, category, or market today.
This blend of digital strategy coaching, marketing training and problem-solving gets our world-class digital strategists working specifically on your brand and your market's needs and normally includes two days of intensive workshops.
It's designed for natural teams who are working on digital plans, projects or campaigns and need expert support to ensure success in key areas such as:
- Planning the right use of digital for the next campaign
- Improving their social media engagement
- Planning effective always-on communications
- Creating a new brand website or redesigning the existing one
- Improving brand's / category's / market's growth strategy
- Integrating mobile into the channel mix
- Boosting ROI through optimisation
What you'll learn on Digital Acceleration Programme (Advanced)
Practical, hands-on advanced workshops from the same team, customized to each brand or market, to help marketing teams step-change their effectiveness, strengthening your paid, owned or earned digital media to ensure you become fit-to-win. Marketplace analysis and consultations with the sponsor in advance, ensures each programme is uniquely structured with the right digital workshops to overcome your team's specific marketing challenges, build a shared understanding, and deliver the action plan that will step-change campaigns or "always-on" digital brand engagement, improving ROMI, and meeting business and brand objectives. All DAPs (Advanced) include consumer insight to ensure we put people first, KPI selection for measuring the performance, optimisation advice, workshops based on the channels and tools relevant for your needs and cascades your team can use to brief agencies and colleagues.
For the full syllabus and an overview of the approach, ask our tutors Tutors@DigitalTrainingAcademy.com.
Who should attend?
Priority brands or markets, or marketing teams with an important digital project in need of support.
Success outcomes for your team
- A much stronger digital plan - and because the team is taken through the process of thinking and planning for their current projects it enables them to always do this better from now on
- Better briefing of agencies - and more effective accountability, and selection of the right KPIs to measure agency performance
- Much bigger ROI from that project
- And our strategists create a concrete digital action plan, with critical success factors for your specific digital marketing challenge
- Increased skills and confidence in the latest digital marketing developments and how to apply them
- Practical agency management advice to maximize partnerships and ROI
- New skills in applying relevant digital tools to deliver successful projects, flawlessly on time and in full
- Analysis of the brand and digital plans
- Consumer insight
- Programme design and scoping
- Live Meeting project kick off
- Training recap of basic principles
- 2 days of intensive workshops based around your brand or team's key digital challenges and opportunities
- Live Meetings and cascades
Complete project management
Our digital strategy directors manage the whole programme, from arranging calls and live meetings, managing travel and venues, to the briefing of stakeholders before workshops and the cascade of new digital plans after.
- Locations available: All countries
- Number of participants: Up to 25
- Time to market: 4-8 weeks, depending on availability
- Enquiries: Tutors@DigitalTrainingAcademy.com or call +44 (0)20 7244 9661