These are digital deep dives - intensive face to face one day Live Action Workshops designed to overcome a single specific challenge faced by a brand or team.
In company training
Consultancy and research
Overview of Digital Opportunity Workshops
This is the foundation programme in the craft skills of digital marketing, showing teams how to use the full range of digital tools and channels to achieve the best results from their budget, time and agencies.
World class strategists ensure you get the best result in any key area of digital such as:
- Building a consumer insight approach with digital tools
- Planning the right use of digital for the next campaign
- Improving their social media engagement
- Planning effective always-on communications
- Creating a new brand website or redesigning the existing one
- Improving a brand’s / category’s / market’s growth strategy
- Integrating mobile into the channel mix
- Boosting ROI through optimisation
Dozens of options are available, so for an overview of the approach, ask our tutors Tutors@DigitalTrainingAcademy.com.
Who should attend?
Priority brands or markets, or marketing teams with an important digital project in need of support.
All marketers priority brands or markets at global or local level in a multinational organisation. All marketers at local level working on the same brand, product line or category.
Teams that support marketers such as consumer insight specialists, media specialists, technology partners, finance partners.
Success outcomes for your team
- An immediate shift in digital marketing knowledge and skills for the disciplines covered
- Renewed confidence in how to apply digital marketing
- A focus on effectiveness and return on investment
- Transformed approached for agency management, with greater accountability for the areas covered, and selection of the right KPIs to measure agency performance
- Analysis of the needs of your teams
- Consumer insight
- Digital marketing training recap
- 1 day of intensive training, exercises and workshops
- Cascades of exercises
- Leader-led learning follow-up activities
- Debriefing to your senior stakeholders
Complete project management
Our digital strategy directors manage the whole programme, from arranging calls and live meetings, managing travel and venues, to the briefing of stakeholders before workshops and the cascades of exercises that are used in leader-led learning follow-up activities.
- Locations available: All countries
- Set-up: 2-4 weeks
- Enquiries: Tutors@DigitalTrainingAcademy.com or call +44 (0)20 7244 9661