- Download case studies
- Follow links to social media content
- Bookmark this page for best practice tips
- Contact your Academy Manager with questions
Digital strategy and internet training in Austria
Leading thinking, world class training
This page is for marketers joing us at events in Austria and Academy Graduates with responsibilities across the region. You can make comments, raise questions, download resources and access other digital marketing planning materials. The Digital Training Academy has been helping agency and brand teams in Central Europe since 2005.
- Contact your Academy Manager by email: AcademyManager@DigitalTrainingAcademy.com
- Ask your tutor a question: Follow the links below and post your questions in an online classroom
- More about the graduate programme: http://www.digitaltrainingacademy.com/graduateprogramme/
- Further training? Email the Academy Manager or call +44 (0)20 7244 9661
On this page you’ll find links to support information for a few of the international digital marketing training courses we have run. Most of our international training and strategy work is in-company and confidential but on this page there are a few links to public materials.
This is the event for digital. Whatever your role in marketing, this is the place all agencies and brand management teams need to be. Hundreds of marketers from across Austria come together for the Graz congress organised by Styria.
- Discussion by famous experts by world leaders in digital marketing
- Meet the strategist behind Barack Obama’s incredible digital marketing Take part in the supporters of Innovation forum
- 5 deep dives and workshops
Online publishers can access more resources here and download case studies and examples of best practice in online publishing:
Online media planners can access more resources here and download case studies and examples of best practice in online media planning:
Social media marketers can access more resources here and download case studies and examples of best practice in social media:
After our workshops or conferences, is there an extra point you would like to make? Are there any new issues that you have discovered now you are applying your knowledge or reviewing your digital marketing? Use this space to make your comments and to ask your questions. this online classroom has been opened to support the Austria Digital Congress.
Most of us buying a new car go first to the web to research it. In some markets like the UK that’s been true for 10 years and it would be incredibly unusual to do anything else, but increasingly it’s the normal practice worldwide. We use search engines to find the sites with information, online car magazines to read reviews, online car databases to check prices, online blogs and forums to hear what other people think, and the car brand’s own websites to experience the look and feel. Yes, we still ask our friends in the bar what they think, we probably still see some television and outdoor advertising about cars, so traditional media still has a place.